Recommended Eating and Drinking in Portland
- Portland Food Carts (See more info below.)
Eating near the CLS Venue
- Burgerville (Locally sourced fast food: burgers, shakes, fries, salads, etc.) 0.2 miles
- Anzen Hiroshi's (Japanese goods store that also sells sushi and hot food to go-no seating) 98 feet
- J Cafe (Sandwiches, sit down) 0.2 miles
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (Burgers, fries, salads, etc. Sit down restaurant.)
- Starbucks (To go pre-made sandwiches, bagels, fruit cups, etc.) 35 feet
- Spirit of 77 (Sandwiches, salads, beer, basketball hoops, etc.). 100 feet.
Eating and Drinking Further Afield
Only In Portland
There are 2 "pods" (gatherings of food carts) that are easy to get to from the Oregon Convention Center. It just takes one free MAX (mass transit) ride and a short walk to either the SW 3rd Ave Pod or the 5th and Stark St. Pod. There is usually a group of attendees that gather and head to the carts together, so keep your eyes & ears open for that.