- How to live with forks (also open office guy)
- having a strong philosophy, with a stated goal (and communicating that) helps reduce forks. Do we clearly communicate what Wikia is and why? A written "constitution"?
- Licensing issues
- focused on code licensing
- "Death Star usergroups"
- the difficulties of bad perceptions from users
- "you can't change a good reputation to a bad reputation in one action"
- Anger management
- Discussion on trolls vs angry. Interesting stuff about moderating communities on Twitter
- Gender (open office guy)
- How to deal with conflict
- Harassment polices
- Mentoring programs
- what do we do?
- moderating communities ("not in our community")
- social networks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.